Skip to content
- SEO is stand for the Search Engine Optimization.
- SEO helps you to bring your website on the top of the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) on a Particular keyword.
- Whatever we search on google is called “Keyword”.
Why to use SEO:
- To increase visibility on search engine.
- Get more traffic on your website.
- Convert Local Business to a international Business
- Make your business as a brand.
- Site Analysis
- SEO Compliance
- Directory Submission
- Link building
- site Structure
- Meta tags
Types of SEO:
White Hat SEO:
- White hat SEO also called as Ethical or organic SEO.
- White hat SEO Follows all the guidelines of Search Engine.
- White hat SEO is a long term process but it is long Lasting.
- We should always use white hat SEO.
Black Hat SEO:
- Black Hat SEO is also called Unethical SEO.
- Black Hat SEO not follows the search engine guidelines.
- Black Hat SEO provides quick, unpredictable and short lasting growth in ranking.
- If you use black Hat SEO than search engine can block your site .
Black Hat SEO Techniques:
- Link Spam
- Keyword Stuffing
- Hidden Link
- Hidden text
Gray Hat SEO:
- Its combination of White Hat and Black Hat SEO.
- The ratio of White Hat and Black Hat ratio is 95:5 in Gray Hat SEO.
- If you want to rank your website quickly on search engine result page you can use gray Hat SEO but you have to be sure the ratio should not be disturb.
There is two technique involve in SEO: