Page rank is a link analysis algorithm used by search engine.Page rank determine relative importance of a link within their database.Page rank start from 0 to 10.Average page rank is 3 provided by google.Google re-evaluate page rank 3 to 4 times in a year which means in every 3 to 4 months google once evaluate your website.
How to increase your page ranks:
- Link building.
- Write high quality content.
- Content should be not duplicate.
- Content should be without grammatical mistakes.
- Content should have Keyword cloud.
- Don’t do Keyword stuffing in content.
- Website submit on search engine.
- Link exchanging and directory submission.
- Guest post.